Thursday, September 8, 2011

Made it!

This is crazy.
My nephew thinks I am in space, not Spain. He thinks I got here on a rocket ship! hahah LOVE that kid.
Anyways, after many hours of flights, layovers, and delayed planes, I finally made it!!!!!!
I am here!!!!!!
My home stay mom is amazing! She is so cute and so sweet.
I arrived here and got all settled in!
The girls will come back from a vacation tomorrow. So I have not met them yet!
After settling in, we decided to hit the town of Reus. It is not too big. Beautiful architecture. Lots of people. Beautiful people. They all have lisps. haha We ate at a small tapas bar. Fish, fish, fish. This is going to be interesting since I am not tooooo in love with fish. Adventure here we come! :)
I am so jetlagged! And SO tired!
Ready to meet the girls tomorrow. :)
I can't believe I am doing this.
Adios America.


5 comments:

  1. SO excited for you! How long are you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLA CHICA . . . My baby girl is safe. Yahhhhhhhhhhhh. I emailed you right after you emailed me to skype. Where did you go??????? I miss and love you so much.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad u made it safe Sis!! Love u and u will learn to love fish ;) Miss u already and wish I was in Space with you!! TTY Soon!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss you!!! keep us updated! this will be so fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brianna!!

    It was such a nice treat to see you even for a few minutes! I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures.

    Blessings and love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete